All about this product
All about the Nox AT Genius Attack 18KFeatures and benefits:
- Suitable for: Advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Diamond;
- Thickness: 38 mm;
- Balance: High;
- Longer grip for more control;
- Weight: 360-375 grams;
- Material frame: Carbon;
- Material blade: Carbon Alum 18K;
- Material core: MLD Black Eva;
- Power 9/10;
- Control 10/10;
- Smartstrap® replaceable safety string system;
- Rough racket blade for more spin;
- Vibration dampening technology;
- Custom Grip technology®;
- Designed with pro player Agustín Tapia.
The Nox AT Genius Attack 18K is an ideal racket for advanced players with an attacking style of play. The blade has a diamond shape with higher balance, making it suitable for aggressive players who like to hit the ball out of the court.
The vibration dampening technology provides greater comfort and less risk of injury. Holes integrated on each side of the bridge promote aerodynamics and balance for improved maneuverability. The racket features a Custom Grip® which can be positioned and adjusted as needed to reduce vibration up to 29%. The Smartstrap® safety cord system allows for easy cord replacement. The rough finish on the racket blade allows you to impart more effect to the ball.