All about this product
All about the Bullpadel Vertex 04 W 24Features and benefits:
- Made for: Advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Diamond;
- Balance: High;
- Weight: 345 - 360 grams;
- Blade thickness: 38 mm;
- Material blade: Fibrix (fiberglass and carbon);
- Material frame: 100% carbon fiber;
- Built-in aluminum protective strip;
- Core: Multieva;
- Power 100 / Control 90;
- Rough top surface for more spin.
The Bullpadel Vertex 04 W 24 is an ideal racket for advanced padel players looking for a racket with lots of power without losing control. The racket blade has a diamond shape. This means that the sweet spot is relatively high on the racket, which makes it easier to hit the ball hard. The diamond shape combined with the light weight and materials used make for a comfortable Racket, this makes the Racket suitable for female or injury prone players.
The core is made of Multi Eva foam. This technology consists of two layers of Eva foam of different density, which ensures good stiffness and longer life of the racket. The Racket blade is made of Fibrix, a blend of carbon and fiberglass which provides an ideal blend of power and control. The rough finish of the Racket blade allows you to play with more effect. The Vertex W 24 has a new reinforced frame for more power, 8% larger sweet spot and 23% improved aerodynamics compared to the previous model. The Racket also features the following technologies:
- CURVAKTIV System: The Vertex heart is formed by this new technology. It is an innovative twisted structure resulting in optimized vibration transfer.
- AIR POWER system: A hollow channel in the lower part of the Racket. This creates more firmness and maneuverability and it provides a lighter weight.
- Vibradrive: Absorbs shock and vibration resulting in great comfort.
- Carbontube: The racket features a tube frame that is made of 100% carbon. This ensures that the racket has a perfect combination of power and control.