All about this product
All about the Bullpadel Vertex 04 Hybrid 24Features and benefits:
- Made for: Advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Hybrid;
- Balance: Low;
- Weight: 365 - 375 grams;
- Blade thickness: 38 mm;
- Material blade: XTend Carbon 12K;
- Frame material: 100% carbon;
- Built-in aluminum protective strip;
- Core: Multieva;
- Power 90 / Control 100;
- Rough top layer for more spin;
- Hesacore grip.
The Bullpadel Vertex 04 Hybrid 24 is an ideal Racket for advanced padel players looking for a Racket to get maximum control out of your game. The racket blade has a hybrid shape with a low balance. The core is made of Multi Eva foam. This technology consists of two layers of Eva foam of different density, which ensures good stiffness and longer racket life. The Racket blade is made of 12K Carbon with a rough finish for more spin. In addition, the Racket features the Hesacore grip, which provides optimal control, comfort and grip. The Vertex Hybrid 24 has a new reinforced frame for more power, 8% larger sweet spot and 23% improved aerodynamics compared to the previous model. The Racket also features the following technologies:
- CURVAKTIV System: The Vertex heart is formed by this new technology. It is an innovative twisted structure resulting in optimized vibration transfer.
- AIR POWER system: A hollow channel in the lower part of the Racket. This creates more firmness and maneuverability and it provides a lighter weight.
- Vibradrive: Absorbs shock and vibration resulting in great comfort.
- Carbontube: The racket features a tube frame that is made of 100% carbon. This ensures that the racket has a perfect combination of power and control.
- Metalshield Custom Weight: The built-in aluminum protective strip protects the racket from scratches and bumps against the glass or fence. The strip is suitable for fitting the Bullpadel Custom Weights, which allow you to adjust the weight and balance of the Racket to your liking.