All about this product
All about the Bullpadel Elite Dames 24Features and benefits:
- Made for: Intermediate and advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Drop;
- Balance: Middle;
- Weight: 350 - 360 grams;
- Blade thickness: 38 mm;
- Material blade: Xtend carbon 3K;
- Material frame: 100% carbon;
- Core: Multieva;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Power 95 /Control 95.
The Bullpadel Elite Ladies 24 is an ideal racket for intermediate and advanced padel players looking for a comfortable racket with both power and control. The racket was designed with and for top player Gemma Triay. Due to the drop shape with a medium balance, the racket offers an ideal combination of power and control. The light weight (350-360 grams) makes the racket very maneuverable and suitable for female and injury prone padel players.
The racket blade is made of the new Xtend 3k Carbon. The core is made of Multi Eva foam. This technology consists of two layers of Eva foam of different density, which ensures good stiffness and longer life of the racket. The frame is made of carbon fiber. The Bullpadel Elite Women's 24 also features the following technologies:
- Air React channel: A hole on the side above the handle. This is where air passes through when you hit. This creates more strength and maneuverability, and it makes for a lighter weight.
- Carbontube: The racket features a tube frame that is made of 100% carbon. This ensures that the racket has a perfect combination of power and control.
- Vibradrive: Absorbs shock and vibration resulting in great comfort.