All about this product
All about the Babolat Counter ViperFeatures and benefits:
- Made for: Experienced and advanced padel players;
- Blade shape: Hybrid;
- Balance: High.
- Weight: 365 grams;
The Babolat Counter Viper is a racket which is very suitable for an experienced or advanced padel player. The blade has a hybrid shape. The shape resembles a round shape and a diamond shape. This means that the racket offers the control of a round shape and the power of a diamond shape. The hybrid shape combined with the weight (365 grams) makes this racket very maneuverable and ideal for players who want to play with a lot of power.
- 3K Carbon: carbon fiber woven across the entire surface of the racket for maximum response to each of your strokes.
- 3D Spin +: embossed pattern on the racket surface for better grip and spin of the ball.
- Vibrasorb System: use in the core of a material that provides better vibration absorption for greater comfort.
- X EVA: Core with 3-layer construction: the outer layers are stiffer for more explosiveness and the softer layer in the middle provides more comfort.
- Hole pattern system: the hole pattern around the sweet spot of the racket provides better feel and power.